Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters is the new anime film to be broadcast on Netflix in the near future. The movie is the sequence of Godzilla adventures. Godzilla is the monster who stared at several films, computers games, novels, comics books and TV shows. Actually, it is considered the king of monsters which kind of hurt Kingkongs feelings…
The film will be released on November 17.
Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters is a Toho Animation’s movie which will be broadcast on Netflix. The movie will be released in Japan next month. In the Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters trailer we can see for the first time how Godzilla would look and act in the upcoming movie.
Netflix is becoming one of the major players in the Anime scene. Anime production companies have tight budgets. animator salaries are low. Netflix involvement can change this as it has no shortage of funds. Netflix plan is to increase their involvement in the anime worlds to compensate for some big production companies that stopped publish their content on Netflix.
Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters synopsis
from Wikipedia: “The year is 2048, the human race is forced to leave Earth after decades of losing against the monster Godzilla. They take a long space journey to another planet called Tau Ceti e, but upon arrival, they discover that the planet has become uninhabitable. As living conditions on their ship deteriorate, a young man named Haruo spearheads a movement to return to Earth and take it back from the monsters. The ship successfully makes the return voyage, but the crew discovers that twenty thousand years have passed and Earth’s ecosystem has evolved, with Godzilla reigning atop the new food chain”
Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters cast
- Mamoru Miyano as Haruo Sakaki
- Takahiro Sakurai as Metphie
- Kana Hanazawa as Yuko Tan
- Yūki Kaji as Adam Bindewald
- Tomokazu Sugita as Martin Lazzari
- Junichi Suwabe as Mulu Elu Galu Gu
- Daisuke Ono as Eliott Leland
- Kenta Miyake as Rilu-Elu Belu-be
- Kenyu Horiuchi as Unberto Mori
- Kazuya Nakai as Halu-Elu Dolu-do
- Kazuhiro Yamaji as Endurphe
Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters staff
- Director Shizuno Horimon – Born in 1972. Kim Tian Yuan (Beijing) and belongs to kry Corporation.
After working on directing TV animation “Detective Conan” in 2004, she was selected as the director and director of the American TV series “GI Joe SIGMA 6” in 2005. “Evangelion New Theatrical Version: Introduction” (07 · Directing Cooperation), OVA “Fist of the True Savior Legend Hokuto: 4th Party Toki” (09 · Director), “Magical Teacher Negima! ~ Another World ~ “Director (09 – 10 years · director), TV series” Knight of Sydney “(14 years · directed), theatrical version” Detective Conan “will serve as a director from 11 years to 17 years continuously.
- Director Hiroyuki Sakashita – Born in 1967. Joined Links in 1989. He worked as a CG director/designer in CG / VFX production in various fields such as movies “Kappa”, “parasite eve”, TVCM, game video and so on. In 1997, he was an art director at the Square USA film “Final Fantasy” (2001). Final Fantasy X “(2001),” Final Fantasy XI “(2002),” Kingdom Hearts “(2002),” Final Fantasy X-2 “at Square (present Square Enix) (2003) designer of game movie production such as VFX supervisor. In 2004 joined Casio Entertainment. Mr. Hitoshi Matsumoto ‘s directorial work “Dai Nippon” (2007), “Shibobu” (2009) is in charge of VFX director. In 2010 joined Polygon Pictures. Director of “Sydney’s Knight” (14 years), Deputy Director, “Director of” Sidney’s Knight No. 9 Planetary Campaigner “(15 years), General Director” 15- 16 years “General Director,” BLAME! “
- Music Takayuki Hattori – After completing the National Paris Conservatoire in Paris, after returning to Japan in 1988, he arranges albums and concerts of a wide range of artists from pops <Masaharu Fukuyama, Ringo Shiina, Masayoshi Yamazaki etc> to classical <Yamiko Yamazaki etc>. In the movie as a composer in 1996, three works of “Kura” 98 “kidnapping” and “Radio time” were awarded the Japan Academy Award Excellence Music Award, and the latest work is “Dora”. In the TV drama “NHK Continuous TV Novels Suzuran” “HERO” “King’s Restaurant” NHK Taiga Drama “Shinsengumi!” “Nodame Cantabile” “Brilliant Clan” “Hanzawa Naoki” “Shimomachi Rocket” NHK Taiga Drama “Sanada Maru “etc. Musical “Okapi!”, A commission commissioned by bunkamura, Japan-China collaboration work with Shanghai Citi Dance Company “Theatrical Performance Yang Qin”, April 2008 Main theme of TBS “THE World Heritage”, Music Director of Shanghai World Expo “Japan Pavilion” 2010 , Music from charge of NHK educational TV “Hook Book Law” from April 2011, music of “Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN” in 2015. Besides this, he is active as a composer in a wide variety of music genres such as “commercial” and “game music”.
Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters theme song
The theme song of the movie is “WHITE OUT” sung by XAI. It was visualized by Tomiichi Atsunori.